February is a tough time to get motivated or to keep the motivation high.
Daylight is short, it is cold, snowing, etc. There are many reason not to hit your training sessions.
Here are some tips to keep you motivated:
1) Buy one new piece of equipment. Sneakers, computer, DVD. Anything that makes you anticipate it coming.
2) Set your monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
3) Schedule your time around your training sessions. Don’t look to squeeze in a session.
4) Find a group or training partner that is at or at a higher fitness level than you are.
5) Keep moving no matter how much you want to throw the towel in.
Keep these 5 tips in your tool bag to keep you motivated when you are looking for the couch.